|For Oil-based Ink||SIGMA ECO||25~40||Gray||● Suitable for Eco-friendly Ink.
● Excellent dimensional stability.
● Excellent hardness stability and glaze resistance.
● Minimal heat build-up in high speed runs.
● Minimal changes in nip-width.
|NEW TX||15||Green||● Conventional rubber material|
|For UV and Oil-based Ink||AVANT UV（Resin / polyUrethane）||15~60||Light Blue||● For both UV and Oil-based Ink.
● Improved ink transferability.
● Improved rubber deterioration.
● Highly resistant to ink and solvent.
● No need of trial run when switching inks.
|UV||20~40||Dark Green||● For both UV and Oil-based Ink.|
|For Hickey Picker||GRABIT||55||Black||● Remove paper dust (hickey) on printing plate|
|Transfer Roller||RILSAN||75||Dark Blue||● Abrasion resistance
● Good ink transferability
|For Continuous Dampening||HW||20~30||Violet||● High dimensional stability to Ecofriendly Ink.
● Smaller changes of nip-width.
● Stable hardness and water supply width.
● Excellent durability.
● High hydrophilicity.
|New W4||20~30||Dark Green||● High-hydrophilicity.
● Long life time.
|UVW||25~30||Purple||● For UV and Oil-based Ink.|
|For Molleton||NEX||20~30||Brown||● Less shoulder drop.
● For Molleton.
● Fountain solution resistance.